Nominate a Collaboration
PROJECT SPOTLIGHT & COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR NOMINATION FORM
The following information is required to be profiled in Field to Market’s Project Spotlight Series or to be considered for the Collaboration of the Year Award.
Field to Market recognizes our Spotlight Honorees at our annual June Plenary and the winners of our annual Sustainability Leadership Awards at the Sustainable Agriculture Summit in November. In addition to this recognition, each Spotlight Honoree and Award winner are recognized through the year through Field to Market’s communications channels and press coverage. Learn more about past annual Award winners or explore our Spotlight series.
- The Project Spotlight Series profiles Projects registered in Field to Market’s Continuous Improvement Accelerator that are advancing continuous improvement in sustainable agriculture.
- The Collaboration of the Year Award recognizes an outstanding Project registered in Field to Market’s Continuous Improvement Accelerator that has demonstrated achievements in advancing continuous improvement in sustainable agriculture at the field and landscape level and serves as a model for peers across the supply chain.
Cross-sector collaborations include:
- Continuous Improvement Projects: Led by Field to Market members and comprising an array of sectors involved in promoting, defining, and measuring the sustainability of food, fiber, and fuel production. The overarching goals for projects registered in the Continuous Improvement Accelerator is to identify and promote continuous improvement.
- Public-Private Partnerships: Collaborations among federal, state, or local government with private industry, such as USDA NRCS Regional Conservation Partnership Program projects or Conservation Innovation Grants, which utilize Field to Market’s tools and resources.
- Industry-NGO Partnerships: Collaborations between private industry institutions and conservation organizations focused on continuous improvement within supply chains or watersheds, utilizing Field to Market’s tools and resources.
- Other: Multi-stakeholder collaborations between grower organizations and other supply chain sectors focused on continuous improvement in sustainability outcomes, which utilize Field to Market’s tools and resources.
EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR PROJECT SPOTLIGHT SERIES:
- Collaboration must be registered within Field to Market’s Continuous Improvement Accelerator and demonstrate use of Field to Market tools and resources to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaboration must be for a specific project, event, program, etc. that is either underway or completed (collaborations in the planning phase do not qualify).
- Demonstrated willingness to advocate and share learnings with others to scale sustainability.
ADDITIONAL EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR COLLABORATION OF THE YEAR:
- Collaboration must include two or more Field to Market member organizations from at least two or more membership sectors (i.e., Affiliate, Agribusiness, Brands & Retail, Civil Society, and Grower).
- Clearly outlines the shared challenge or opportunity that led to the collaboration as well as the goals it hoped to accomplish and the outcomes realized.
- Ability to communicate how the collaboration created opportunities for continuous improvement in sustainability across the agricultural supply chain and demonstrate project outcomes.
- Potential for replication by other members.
Crafting a Strong Awards Nomination:
As a resource for members preparing nominations for the Sustainability Leadership Awards, we hosted a Field to Market In Focus webinar on crafting a strong awards nomination. Please refer to the webinar slides and recording to learn answers to frequently asked questions and tips on preparing your nomination.